An initial introduction to the site begins the process. We collaborate, ask questions, and determine what inspires you. From there, we carefully construct the goals and scope of your project, including how much time it will take.
Phase 1A: Conceptual Overview (Schematic Design)
- Together, we discover your vision for your project.
- We help you assemble the best team to ensure the project’s success.
- Working alongside one another, we design thematic mood boards that ultimately guide the project’s focus for color palette, style, must-haves, and budget.
- Once the direction is agreed upon, we move to the next phase.
Phase 1B: Design Development
- Time for a deep dive! We delve further into every detail of your project, enabling us to bring to life the concepts outlined in the Conceptual Overview.
- Product solutions are selected — everything from flooring to light fixtures, plumbing to paint colors, cabinetry, countertops, furniture, and fabrics.
- Renderings and elevations are drafted to illustrate your selections — so that you may better visualize the finished project.
Phase 1C: Interior Design Drawings
- Detailed documents and drawings are supplied to the construction team, so they build what you want — not what they want.
- Budget is finalized. We price each and every product you will use in your project, ensuring your approval, before demo even begins.
- No matter the scope of the project, we start here. If you are planning a structural refresh, we work concurrently with Phase 1 to ensure the seamless integration of every detail.
- Scope, budget, and timing are the essential drivers that set the stage for space planning and decorating your home.
- Next, we match your personal desires, how you live in your space, what you need from it, the style of your home, and the allocated budget for each space with the right manufacturers for you.
- We generate an initial mood board, which is refined and ultimately approved by you. Specifics for each product are established. From the arm style, frame, finish, and fabric of the sofa to how the room is lit, what type of window treatments work best, the decision to use carpet or area rugs, and what artwork and accessories will serve as the finishing touches to your space — we are here to support you at every turn.
- A final presentation (complete with renderings, samples, and photos) is submitted to you for your approval.
- Before any item is purchased, you are presented with specification sign-off sheets for each product that you have previously approved. Once signed, the procurement begins.
- Your project manager confirms lead times and logistics are handled with you or your contractor if you are doing a remodel.
- Receiving, warehousing, and delivery are scheduled.